To receive your I-20, DS-2019, and/or other important documents by express mail, you must use our UMA Eship Global E-form. Shipments are at your expense and must be paid via eShipGlobal's secure website.
Note: eShipGlobal will handle all the details so please do not go directly to the DHL, FedEx or UPS websites.
(ATTENTION: Newly admitted students requesting an I-20 must follow the steps outlined in the UMass Amherst Visa Sponsorship email instead of using this E-form for the I-20 request unless otherwise instructed by IPO staff.)
To request a shipment:
- Log into this E-form using your UMass NETID credentials and select Amherst as your campus.
- Fill out both E-form fields and hit the Submit button.
- Click on the active link or the Access eShipGlobal button.
- If this is your first time using Eshipglobal, you will need to complete a one-time UEMS Registration process.
- If you have an existing account, proceed to the next step.
- Click the request shipment button and complete your shipment order (including payment).
IPO staff will receive your E-form request. Processing time upon receipt of your completed Eship E-form is 2-3 business days and you will be notified by email once your shipment has been processed.
eShipGlobal will provide you with further tracking information for your shipment
If you experience issues with the UEMS registration page or have questions about your shipment refer to the UEMS FAQ site.