To receive your I-20, DS-2019, and/or other documents from the IPO by express mail, you must use our eShipGlobal E-Form. Remember that we can now sign and transmit your DS-2019/I-20 form(s) electronically to your UMass email address.
Shipments are at your expense and must be paid via eShipGlobal's secure website. eShipGlobal handles all of the shipment details. Shipments set up directly with the DHL, FedEx or UPS websites cannot be processed by the IPO.
If you are unsure if you need to create a shipment, check with us.
To request a shipment:
- Log into this E-Form using your UMass NETID credentials and select Amherst as your campus.
- Fill out the E-Form fields and hit the Submit button.
- Click on the active link or the Access eShipGlobal button.
- If this is your first time using eShipGlobal, you will need to complete a one-time eShipGlobal registration process.
- If you have an existing account, proceed to the next step.
- Click the request shipment button and complete your shipment order (including payment).
IPO staff will receive your E-Form request. Processing time upon receipt of your completed E-Form is 5 business days and you will be notified by email once your shipment has been processed.
eShipGlobal will provide you with further tracking information for your shipment
If you experience issues with the eShipGlobal registration page or have questions about your shipment refer to the eShipGlobal FAQ site.