STILL HAVE QUESTIONS? WE'RE HERE FOR YOU!
Planning your Education Abroad experience can be exciting and unfamiliar, and Education Abroad staff and peers are here to help! If you don’t have questions, we don’t have a job!
Drop in Advising is available in person and on Zoom! Advising Center hours are Monday – Friday, 10am – 4:30pm.
Partner Program Staff
- How to choose a program, find courses, costs, and what’s included
- UMass Abroad application and course approval process
- Confirming application deadlines
- Travel tips
- “Am I done?”
- How to make an appointment with your Education Abroad Advisor
- Reassurance that you can do this! Peers have all been abroad and can help with the unknown.
- Requesting disability services abroad
- Deposit and payment deadlines
- Enrolling in courses
- Entry/Visa process and requirements (not all programs require a visa)
- Arrival and orientation
- Exchange Programs - costs, the application process, deadlines, courses, etc.
- Questions about finances, payment, and other money topics
- Concerns about obstacles and success abroad
- Health and safety abroad
- Home University Approval Forms
No matter where you are in your journey to Be UMass Abroad, here are some resources to help you plan:
Still have questions? We’re here for you!