2019 Holiday Hours
Holiday hours at the International Programs Office (IPO) begin the week of December 23:
- Monday, December 23: 8:30 a.m.—4:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, December 24: 8:30 a.m.—4:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, December 25: Closed
- Thursday, December 26: 8:30 a.m.—4:30 p.m.
- Friday, December 27: 8:30 a.m.—4:30 p.m.
- Monday, December 30: Closed
- Tuesday, December 31: Closed
- Wednesday, January 1: Closed
On December 26 & 27 staff are available to assist you but the main door is locked for security purposes. Please call 413-545-2710 for assistance.
- The Education Abroad Advising Center will close for Winter session on Thursday, December 19 and will reopen January 21.
- Peer Advising Learning Commons hours and Wednesday evening Essentials will end on Wednesday, December 11 and will resume January 21.
- Education Abroad Advisors are available during the break by calling 413-545-2710 or emailing us.