2019-2020 Five College Working Group: Call for Faculty Fellowship Application
"Citizenship and Other States of Belonging"
Deadline extended to Wed, April 17!
In the academic year 2019-2020, the Institute for Holocaust, Genocide, and Memory Studies (IHGMS) at the University of Massachusetts Amherst will bring together an interdisciplinary group of scholars from the Five Colleges to explore the topic of “Citizenship and Other States of Belonging.”
Some quick information:
* Project organizers: Aviva Ben-Ur, Professor in the Department of Judaic and Near Eastern Studies, and Luis A. Marentes, Associate Professor in the Program in Spanish and Portuguese, both at the University of Massachusetts Amherst.
* interdisciplinary faculty seminar
* for Five College faculty members (& selected graduate students)
* selected readings & invited guest speakers
* time commitment: five times per semester (Fall 2019 & Spring 2020)
* compensation: $1,500 in research funds
* faculty on sabbatical or research leave may apply
* extended deadline: Wednesday, April 17
* application: 2-page research proposal & CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
See Call for Proposals PDF for more information.