Third Annual Core Facilities Showcase
Please join us on Tuesday, November 7, for the third annual UMass Amherst Core Facility Showcase in the Life Science Laboratories Conference Center from 1:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
This will be a formal program including:
- Selected Student Presentations
- Meet & Greet with our Experienced Directors
- Juried Poster Competition
- Plenary Talk: Jane Kent, Distinguished Professor of Kinesiology, Center for Personalized Health Monitoring
- Dinner, Awards and Networking
NEW: Extended Deadline for submitting your abstract is by end of day Tuesday, Oct. 10, 2023. Two posters will be selected, by our panel of Core Facilities directors, to give an oral presentation. You will be notified by Tuesday, October 17, if you have been selected.
Any questions, please contact Andrew Vinard at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please share this with the students in your labs. We look forward to seeing you on November 7!