Business Innovation Fellows Program
Business Innovation Fellows act as a catalyst within IALS and the local community, facilitating the commercialization of research by collaborating with founders to de-risk and add value from “concept to commercialization” and “idea to Series A.”
- Identify initial customers and applications
- Define market and technological differentiators
- Research competitors, partners, and investors
- Develop financial models
- Support engagement with resources beyond the campus
- Pitch decks and business plans to attract team, advisors, partner, and investors
In fueling business research, analysis and planning for pre-startups and startup, Business Innovation Fellows are an essential part of IALS Venture Development programs.
Contact Karen Utgoff (email@example.com) to discuss help from the Fellows or becoming a Fellow.