Wednesday, May 27, 2020
UMass Amherst PostDoctoral Health Insurance Plan Annual Open Enrollment
May 25, 2020 - June 12, 2020 for Coverage Effective July 1, 2020
New this year:
- Effective July 1, 2020 PostDoctoral employees may provide coverage to their domestic partners and dependents. Eligibility criteria are outlined in the Affidavit of Domestic Partnership.
- Reduction of in-network out of pocket maximums for families from $3,000 to $2,500.
- Visit the UMass Amherst Human Resources Health Insurance webpage for updated contribution amounts
Learn more about the UMA/PD coverage and how to use the plan:
- Review the Summary of Benefits and Coverage and New Member Enrollment Kit
- View Blue Cross/Blue Shield’s plan webinar at any time
- Via telephone: eligible employees and family members can ask questions about the PostDoctoral Plan of a BC/BS MA representative June 2, 2020 from 12noon - 2:00pm by calling 888-772-5208.