The Work Number® provides automated employment and income verifications for University of Massachusetts employees.
The University of Massachusetts uses The Work Number (“TWN”) to provide timely and automated responses to employment verifications. TWN simplifies and accelerates the verification process through an online system available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Additionally, employees can access one free Employment Data Report (EDR) each year through www.theworknumber.com. The EDR provides complete historical employment and income information, as well as a listing of verification requests TWN has received on them for the past two years.
More information about The Work Number or accessing your Employment Data Report:
- Here on the Human Resources website
- At www.theworknumber.com/employees using the log-in information below
- Via telephone M-F, 8:00am -9:00pm at 800-367-5690 / TTY 800.424.0253
For University of Massachusetts employees:
· Employer Code is: 18128
Your default ID and PIN are:
· ID: Social Security Number (9 digits, no dashes)
· PIN: The last four digits of your Social Security number followed immediately by your four digit year of birth (no spaces, dashes, etc).
In most cases a Salary Key is unnecessary for income/employment verifications. If the organization seeking your information asks you for a salary key, this document provides instructions on how you can create one.