Your Spring learning opportunities are ready for you! Staff and faculty can participate in this spring’s schedule of FREE workshops and classes, as well as new online learning opportunities through the departments of The Partnership for Worker Education and Workplace Learning & Development.
- Supervisory leadership workshops
- English classes
- Supervising student workers
- Effective listening
- Supporting employees with disabilities
- UMass financial processes
- Building Bridges classes
- Career Growth
- Health & Wellness and Resiliency
- Respectful Workplace and Civility
For more information about offerings or registration, call The Partnership for Worker Education at 545-2031 and WLD at 545-1787.