The MA Group Insurance Commission (GIC) open enrollment is April 3 - May 1, 2019 for changes effective July 1, 2019.
The UMass Amherst/GIC Benefit Fair is April 18 in the UMass Amherst Campus Center Auditorium from 10am - 2pm.
- GIC Employee Benefit Decision Guide (and GIC Retiree Benefit Decision Guide). Please note the following errors in the Guides: Health New England is available to residents of Franklin County, Allways Health is not available to residents of Franklin County & Tufts Navigator is available to residents of Maine.
- Overivew of changes to GIC health plans effective July 1, 2019
- Instructions on how to change your GIC health insurance plan during open enrollment
- Special GIC Long Term Disability Open Enrollment (information & form)
- Flexible Spending Account (Health Care Spending Account & Dependent Care Assistance Plan) memorandum
- MA Group Insurance Commission -- tel 617.727.2310
- Benefits Strategies - tel 888.401.3539
- UMass Amherst Human Resources Employee Service Center