The University of Massachusetts Amherst is at “High Risk” COVID-19 operational posture until at least February 21, 2021.
Human Resources continues to provide in-person assistance Tuesday/Thursday/Friday 10:00am - 2:00pm for transactions where face-to-face interaction is required, specifically in completion of federal Employment Eligibility Authorization / hiring forms.
For your own safety and that of our campus community we ask employees to:
- Process the following transactions online in HR Direct:
- Complete/submit tuition waivers online
- Contact Human Resources via e-mail with questions
The HR website offers important information regarding:
- MA Division of Unemployment Assistance / DUA tax documents
- How to obtain health insurance-related tax documents
- Obtaining a Social Security Number
- MA Paid Family Medical Leave
- Retirement zoom workshops & the impact of retirement on benefits
Thank you for your understanding. We sincerely look forward to assisting you.