The Harassment Prevention and Title IX workshop provides an overview of sexual harassment, sexual assault, and discrimination and how to prevent these from occurring on campus. It is currently being offered online. Equal Opportunity and Access (EOA) will resume a full schedule of in-person trainings when normal campus operations resume.
EOA staff are currently available to conduct Zoom trainings on the reporting, preventing and addressing matters of sexual harassment, sexual assault, and discrimination at a department’s request. Please contact EOA at firstname.lastname@example.org with a training request. These trainings can be tailored to meet a department’s need. Additionally, the EOA office routinely provides consultation to the campus community on these matters, and is available to meet one on one with individuals.
- All new employees are required to take this online training.
- All Responsible Employees (mandated reporters) are required to take this online training.
- All employees required to take this training will be granted release time to take the online training.
- Harassment Prevention Training is open to all University employees, whether they are new hires or not.
- New employees who complete this online training are not required to also complete the in-person Harassment Prevention Training upon resumption of normal campus operations.