The deadline to submit your request was April 15, 2021. We are no longer accepting requests.
The Provost has established an emergency technology assistance fund for graduate employees to offset expenses incurred because of the shift to remote work. You may be eligible to receive a one-time award up to a maximum of $500 to offset technology-related expenses by submitting this request form and your receipts.
Criteria for an Award
- Must be a graduate employee in a position covered by the GEO bargaining agreement (TA/TO, RA, ARD, etc.)
- Limited to computer equipment (including monitors), computer repairs, peripherals and software you purchased to perform remote work.
- Office furniture, internet service and other work-from-home items are not eligible.
- Expense(s) must have been incurred between March 1, 2020 and April 15, 2021.
- You will be required to submit a valid proof-of-purchase store receipt with the item(s) description, amount paid and date purchased.
Awards are intended to offset but not fully reimburse you for expenses incurred. The maximum award is $500. Awards are taxable income and subject to applicable withholding. Items remain the property of the employee and may be used for personal and University purposes.
Deadline was April 15
We are no longer accepting requests. The deadline to submit your request was April 15, 2021.
Have your receipt ready. After submitting the Graduate Employee Emergency Technology Assistance Fund Form, your application will be routed to DocuSign where you will be able to upload your receipt and finalize your request.
How Will I Know if My Request Was Approved
- After your complete and submit the form, it will be routed to the Office of the Provost for review.
- You will receive an email from DocuSign after the review with a link to your application.
- The application will include the Provost Office decision and relevant comments.