Parents and families play a vital role in encouraging Honors College students to make the most of Commonwealth Honors College’s living learning community and in supporting these enhanced educational opportunities.
Parental and family participation can make the difference between a good experience and a great one for Honors College students. Learn more about how to be involved and to make an impact.
Why Commonwealth Honors College
- Make a gift to support Commonwealth Honors College
- Talk with your student about some of the opportunities and milestones that can enhance their experience as a first-year, sophomore, junior, or senior Honors College student.
Celebration of Excellence
- Read recent Honors College stories.
- Read recent parent e-newsletters.
- If you are not receiving the e-newsletter and would like to be added to the mailing list, please contact Karen Dionne.
- Visit the UMass Office of Parent Services