- Dean's Office
- Community Engagement
- Senior Recognition Celebration
- Peer-to-Peer Teaching Review
- Budget Planning
HFA faculty members have secured grants and fellowships from prestigious funding organizations such as the National Science Foundation, the National Endowment for the Humanities, the National Endowment for the Arts, the American Council of Learned Societies, the Ford Foundation, and the John Simon Guggenheim Memorial Foundation. Recognizing the value and benefit of off-campus funding, the University’s Office of Research Development and the College of Humanities and Fine Arts are committed to helping faculty members identify potential funding sources and prepare competitive applications.
All HFA faculty members planning to submit an application for external funding are required to complete an External Funding Notice, prior to the funding deadline. Award recipients who wish to request salary supplementation and/or non-sabbatical research leave should follow the procedures outlined on the Salary Supplementation page.
Recent HFA Recipients
- Gulru Cakmak, History of Art and Architecture-Florence Gould Foundation Fellowship
- Harley Erdman, Theater-Joseph and Robert Cornell Memorial Foundation
- Melissa Mueller, Classics-ACLS Burkhardt Fellowship
- Stephen Platt, History-NEH Public Scholar fellowship