Currently, all appointments are being held in remote format (via Zoom or phone).
- Click on “Make an Advising Appointment” (below) and log in using your campus NetID and password.
- You will be asked to choose an appointment reason, please select the one that is feels most in line with your needs.
- Know that any optional comments, made when creating an appointment, will be saved as part of your academic record.
- If you need to cancel an appointment that you have made, click on “Make an Advising Appointment” (below), log in, find your “Upcoming Appointments” on the right side. Open the appointment and find the “cancel” link.
- Your advisor will receive notice that you have cancelled the appointment.
If no appointments are available or you have any trouble scheduling your appointment online, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.