Here are instructions for how to use our on-line appointment system.
On this page:
- If you are a current Music, Dance or Theater major, who wishes to meet with Dean Nikki Stoia, please call our main office at 413-545-6152 to schedule your appointment. Dean Stoia is not currently using the online scheduling option.
- For all other HFA students: click on “Make an Advising Appointment” (below) and log in using your campus NetID and password.
- Your optional comments, made when creating an appointment, will be saved as part of your academic records.
- If you need to cancel an appointment that you have made, click on “Make an Advising Appointment” (below), log in, find your “Upcoming Appointments” on the right side. Open the appointment and find the “cancel” link.
- Your advisor will receive notice that you have cancelled the appointment.
If no appointments are available or you have any trouble scheduling your appointment online, please call the HFA Advising and Career Center at 413-545-6152 for assistance.