Please contact us at the HFA Advising & Career Center (413-545-6152) if you have questions about completion of these forms.
- Late Course Add Petition*
- Late Course Withdrawal Petition**
- Attendance and Performance Verification Form
- Petition for Overload of Credit
- Request for Late Pass/Fail Grading
- Request for a Foreign Language Proficiency Test
* The completed Late Course Add Petition must be returned to E-202 south College along with a signed and completed Course Change Request Card (available in person from the undergraduate Registrar in 209 Whitmore or from the HFA Advising and Career Center).
** The Completed Late Course Withdrawal Petition must be returned to E-202 South College accompanied by a signed and completed Attendance and Performance Verification Form and a signed Course Change Request Form (available in person from the Undergraduate Registrar in 209 Whitmore or from the HFA Advising and Career Center).