Class of 2020 - Languages, Literatures, and Cultures
We are the global department.
Our department encourages and facilitates the study of languages, literatures and cultures of the world, the nation, and the Commonwealth. We represent international perspectives on academic endeavors and contribute to the international presence on campus.
As students of languages, of international stories, films, and translations, you are driven by a deep appreciation of culture and knowledge of its merit.
Languages, Literatures and Cultures Programs
- Afro-American Studies
- History of Art and Architecture
- Judaic and Near Eastern Studies
- Languages, Literatures, and Cultures
- Music and Dance: Dance Program
- Music and Dance: Music Program
- Women, Gender, Sexuality Studies