The GSS supports and partially funds other university-wide programs and offices that are used by graduate students such as:
- Student Legal Services Office
- Center for Women and Community
- Student Organization Resource Center
- Student Union Craft Center
- Student Union Art Gallery
- GSS Childcare Assistance Program
- Student Parent Programs
- Writing Support Groups and Retreats
UMass Single Stop Resource List
For housing needs, food needs, legal needs, and more.
Local Resources Compiled by the Dean of Students Office
Please note that while some resources in the Dean of Students Office (DOSO) serve all students including graduate students, some only serve undergraduates.
Other resources and helpful organizations on campus
(scroll down past the events calendar)
Short Term Loan Program
The Student Legal Services Office
The SLSO offers free and confidential legal advice to UMass students. Learn more about what they do & what resources they can offer, here.