The Dean of Students Office and UMass Dining Services currently have several food security resources available to graduate students:
- Dining Services has free boxes of non-perishable food available for students which contain things like peanut butter, canned tuna, and granola bars. You can email Brandy Sullivan at firstname.lastname@example.org to coordinate a pick-up
- Dining Services also maintains an emergency swipe program, which allows students to access a one-time block of 9 swipes via Spire.
- Additional information on Dining Service's food security measures is available here.
- The Worcester Dining Common will remain open over Winter break and Dining Services will have blocks of swipes available for purchase over winter break. Each block of 20 swipes costs $220. Students can request blocks by emailing Brandy Sullivan at email@example.com. Please be sure to include your student ID number.
- The Dean of Students Office coordinates a number of programs to support student food and financial security, such as: