The Graduate Student Senate has more than 40 graduate student organizations (GSOs), which are responsible for the majority of programs and events held on campus, including concerts, lectures, special events, cultural and social events, and conferences.
GSOs are organic entities that make up a diverse UMass graduate community. GSOs are founded upon a variety of interests and one can participate as a member in a multiplicity of them. As a member of the UMass graduate community, you are invited to explore existing GSOs, and to start new ones.
UMass Campus Pulse
Campus Pulse is your destination for all things campus involvement. Here, you’ll be able to:
- Explore the hundreds of student organizations our campus has to offer
- Join existing student organizations
- Create new student organizations
- Access and add to a calendar of on-campus events
- Upload organization documents and media files
- Apply for funding boards that are handled by Campus Activities
- Connect with other students
- And much, much more!
- Access your organization funds
Please find our GSO Manual for more helpful information below!