Photo Tribute: Please Send Us Your Images
To honor the Graduate Class of 2021, the Graduate School will continue the tradition of a photo tribute to degree recipients. To make the tribute as meaningful as possible, the Graduate School needs your help! Please email a maximum of three pictures to email@example.com, Friday, April 16, 2021.
We are seeking images of graduates in any of the following contexts:
- At work: In the library, laboratory, field, office, studio, classroom or other venue related to research or teaching.
- At play: socializing with friends, colleagues, or family. Last year, students submitted many pictures of themselves with fellow graduates from their programs, and these were terrific!
- On campus: Reading on the Goodell lawn, relaxing at the pond, hanging out on the Campus Center steps, etc. (yes, we know these won’t probably be from this year, but you can send one from a previous year)
- Simple headshots or any other photos you wish to share will also work.
To make our photo presentation as effective as possible, we ask that you adhere to the following guidelines:
- Specify your graduate program and degree (MBA, PhD, MS, etc) in your message.
- Submit photos with a file size of at least 3 MB, if possible. Smaller images are sometimes unusable.
- Remember: photos that were shot in natural light or that have interesting backgrounds will look most appealing on the monitors.
Photo Submission Deadline
Friday, April 16, 2021