Request for Transfer of Graduate Level Course Credit
taken at UMass Amherst as a Nondegree Student

These forms are designed to be filled in by typing on-screen.  The Graduate School accepts electronic signatures on all forms.  Please check with your department if you are unsure of what approval is required.

Advisor signature required for College of Education students.