CRF’s Methodology Program provides consultation in study design and statistical analysis. MCS has particular expertise in methods for analyzing non-experimental data that arise in studies of families and dyads, with an emphasis on multi-level modeling, structural equation modeling, and analysis of nested and longitudinal data. The Methodology Program also offers a series of methodology workshops, seminars, and other training opportunities, throughout the academic year and during the summer months.
Methodology Services Offered:
- Consultation on study design, including power analyses
- Data analysis, including traditional techniques:
- Linear regression
- Data analysis, including advanced techniques:
- Multilevel hierarchical modeling
- Structural equation modeling
- Mediational analysis
- Multilevel structural equation modeling
- Survival analysis
- Propensity score matching
- Modeling binary, count and categorical outcomes
- Training in the use of software packages such as Mplus, SPSS, HLM, Stata, Lisrel, Gpower, and R
- One-on-one support of thesis or dissertation analyses, editing or contribution to methodology sections of manuscripts and grant proposals
Who can use our services?
CRF provides free consulting to all UMass Amherst faculty, postdoctoral fellows, and graduate students! Free consulting is limited to 10 hours per person. Students and faculty in the Five College consortium and other external colleges and institutions are welcome to use the Methodology Consulting Services for a fee. Costs will vary according to project scope as determined at the initial, free intake session.
Contact email@example.com for more information, fee structure, or to schedule an appointment.