2:00 PM: Panel Featuring-
- Liz Chiarello, Saint Louis University, Scholar of the Opioid Crisis, Criminal Justice and Health Policy
- Toussaint Losier, Umass Amherst, Scholar of Mass Incarceration and Social Movement Politics
- Lucius Couloute, Suffolk University, Scholar of Prison Policies and Prisoner Reentry
- Hadar Aviram, University of California, Hastings, Scholar of Criminal Justice Reform in California
4:00 PM: Keynote and Q/A on current efforts at prosecutorial reform within Hampshire County-
- David E. Sullivan (keynote speaker) Hampshire County District Attorney
- Joined by Becky Michaels, Hampshire County Director of Prosecution Programs, during the Q/A
Location Information: Goodell Hall is located in the central part of campus, approximately one city block from the UMass Parking Garage (1 Campus Center Way, $1.75/hr). More information: bus schedule, campus map with Goodell Hall and nearby parking indicated.
Sponsored by the Center for Justice, Law, and Societies; Departments of Political Science, Sociology, History, and Afro-American Studies; and the Legal Studies Program.