How to Apply: Mutual Mentoring
Please note: Applications for 2022-23 will be made available in February 2022
The information below is available for reference.
Steps to apply to the 2021-22 Mutual Mentoring Grant Program:
1. We strongly suggest that you attend a Mutual Mentoring Grant Information Session to review how to prepare your application. They will be held in on March 4th and March 12th via Zoom (registration required). If you are not able to attend one of the sessions, they will be recorded so you may view at an alternative time.
2. Download the proposal a) Guidelines and b) the Application Form (which includes the narrative questions and budget form) for either the TEAM or MICRO program.
3. Complete the application off-line.
4. Save the completed application pdf with naming convention provided in the application.
5. Complete the online submission form and upload your completed application as part of that form.
*Please note: There is a separate call for UMass ADVANCE Mutual Mentoring Team Grants. Faculty may apply to both the ADVANCE and the OFD Mutual Mentoring programs but are eligible to receive only one award. Proposals that are considered for funding which were submitted to both programs will be reviewed collaboratively, and the two offices will coordinate to ensure all faculty are well served.
Please contact Wendy Varner with any questions.