If you discover a problem in a building, on campus grounds, with utility services or at a construction site, call the Facilities Solutions Center at 413-545-6401, day or night. Weekends and holidays, too. We're always here to help.
For emergencies involving fire, fire potential, loss of life, bodily injury, life-threatening or criminal activity, chemicals or other environmental hazards, DO NOT CALL THE SOLUTIONS CENTER! Call 911 if using a campus phone. If using a cell or off-campus phone, direct dial 413-545-3111.
For non-emergency requests, use an online form on the FCS Service & Space Requests page.
~ OR ~
Contact the Facilities & Campus Services Customer Service Representative for your department:
If you have a question or comment about this web site, or about Facilities & Campus Services in general, please contact the FCS Communications Manager, Jim Hunt, at 413-577-4767. Otherwise, you can contact us using one of the following methods:
Facilities & Campus Services
Physical Plant Building
University of Massachusetts
360 Campus Center Way
Amherst, MA 01003-9248
Directions to our office (from the Mass Turnpike/I-90):
- Take Exit 4 (W. Springfield) north on I-91.
- From I-91, take Exit 19 (Route 9- Northampton) - 19 miles.
- Bear right (east) on Route 9, to Route 116N - 5 miles.
- Turn left on Route 116N, to "UMass" exit - 1 mile.
- Bear right at the top of the exit ramp, go through the blinking yellow light, take a left at the next light onto Commonwealth Avenue.
- Turn right onto Campus Center Way; the Physical Plant Building, home of Facilities & Campus Services, is on the left.
- Park in the small metered lot in front of the building, or return back up Campus Center Way to the campus parking garage.
- Enter the metal-framed glass door to the left in the front of the Physical Plant Building.
Additional directions to the UMass Amherst campus.