Third Annual Authors and Innovators Business Ideas Festival
October 24—October 25, 2019
Mount Ida Campus
777 Dedham Street, Newton, MA
Gennari Aronson, LLP will host the third annual Authors and Innovators Business Ideas Festival at the UMass Amherst Mount Ida Campus. The event will feature best-selling business book authors, innovators, and top business minds, with the content focused on promoting idea exchange and sparking thoughtful, intelligent dialogue.
“The Authors and Innovators Business Ideas Festival provides a unique opportunity for CEOs, investors, entrepreneurs, and other thought leaders to come together and learn from each other,” said Lawrence Gennari, founding partner of Gennari Aronson. “This year’s event will focus on building 21st century companies and what business leaders need to know about the impact of science and technologies, such as AI and robots, in developing business strategy. ”
This year’s Authors and Innovators speaker lineup includes:
- Dan Albert, historian and author of “Are We There Yet: The American Automobile, Past, Present, and Driverless”
- Tom Davenport, President’s Distinguished Professor of Information Technology and Management at Babson College, co-founder of the International Institute for Analytics, a Senior Advisor to Deloitte Analytics, and author of “The AI Advantage”
- Jonathan Gruber and Simon Johnson, Professors at Massachusetts Institute of Technology and authors of “Jumpstarting America”
- Donna Hicks, PhD, Associate at the Weatherhead Center for International Affairs, Harvard Business School, author of “Leading with Dignity”
- Gerald C. Kane, PhD, Professor of Information Systems and Faculty Director of the Edmund H. Shea Center for Entrepreneurship at Boston College, and author of “The Technology Fallacy”
- Karen Mills, former Administrator of the U.S. Small Business Administration, Senior Fellow at the Harvard Business School, and author of “Fintech, Small Business and the American Dream”
- Jules Pieri, Co-founder and CEO of the Grommet, author of “How We Make Stuff Now”
- Gary Pisano, Professor of Business Administration and Senior Associate Dean of Faculty Development at the Harvard Business School, author of “Creative Construction, the DNA of Sustained Innovation”
Authors and Innovators tickets are complementary, but RSVP is requested. Visit www.authorsinnovators.org to register.
Thursday, October 24, 4:30-7:30 p.m.
Friday, October 25, 7:30 a.m.- noon
About Gennari Aronson, LLP
Gennari Aronson, LLP serves innovative companies, entrepreneurs and the investors that finance them. Founded by veterans of Boston’s largest law firms, Gennari Aronson exemplifies the same entrepreneurial spirit that guides many of its clients. The firm has established a strong network and commitment to the technology, consumer, innovation and emerging growth sectors. The website is www.galawpartners.com. The firm also curates the annual Authors and Innovators Business Ideas Festival, www.AuthorsInnovators.org.