Submissions Open for UMass Winter 2019 Photo Contest
February 11—February 25, 2019
The annual UMass Amherst Winter Photo Contest is here.
Post your best photos of UMass Amherst in winter to Instagram with the hashtag #UMassWinterPhoto19. Three winners will each receive Amazon gift cards.
How to enter and how to win:
1. Take your best shots of the UMass Amherst campus in the winter. Photos must be taken between on campus between Nov. 9, 2018 and Feb. 25, 2019.
2. Contest is open only to current students and will be judged by a team of students (your peers!). Special emphasis will be put on photos with a unique point of view. We all know how beautiful the view of the campus can be from the 23rd floor of the Du Bois Library, but try shooting something different.
3. Post your photos to Instagram using #UMassWinterPhoto19. (Sorry — no DMs.)
4. Photos must be your own work.
5. Photos posted to Instagram with #UMassWinterPhoto19 may be used by UMass Amherst in print or online publications in perpetuity. Whenever possible, we’ll give credit to the photographer.
6. Three winners will each receive $30 Amazon gift cards. Each photographer can only win one prize. Contest winners will be announced on Tuesday, Feb. 26, 2019.
While the contest is running, selected photo entries may also be shared by UMass Amherst on official campus UMass social media, including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, or Snapchat.
Need some inspiration? Check out all the finalists from last year's submissions! http://bit.ly/2Sp1jwo