P.R.O.P.S: Presenting Real, Original, Powerful Stories – Applications Open
November 21—January 31, 2019
P.R.O.P.S: Presenting Real, Original, Powerful Stories
This program offers students the opportunity to share inspiring stories and innovative discoveries. Selected students will present a 5-12 minute-talk in a live showcase which will be recorded and made available to larger audiences. Talks can explore a range of topics addressing personal growth, academic research, or new perspectives. This can result in shared learning, inspiration, and motivation to make a positive change.
• Practicing empathy and working across difference
• Making mistakes and learning through experiences
• Producing original research, discoveries, and inventions
• Challenging dominant narrative and stereotypes
• Making a difference as an active bystander (and many othes)
Participating students will attend workshops and receive support to prepare them for the showcase. If you have an idea that would be a good fit for this program and you would like to share it with others, apply to be part of this great opportunity.