Mock Interviews Fall 2016
October 31, 2016
November 1, 2016
November 2, 2016
November 3, 2016
Room: Rm. 511
UMass Amherst Campus
Career Services has once again partnered with CMASS for our Annual Mock Interview Week. Students from all majors and years are highly encourage to participate in this effective program.
This is your chance to network with top employers who have a commitment to employing a diverse workforce, practice your interviewing skills, learn what employers look for, secure summer internships or fulltime career options as well as, help you prepare for the upcoming Diversity Career Fair 2017 and Career Blast Fair 2017 while receiving valuable feedback.
Interview time and date can be found in the registration site when you register.
Students will gain:
* A realistic and critical interviewing experience
* Valuable feedback and tips to help enhance performance
* Increased self-confidence with the interviewing process
* Valuable Networking contacts
* The opportunity to be considered for fulltime positions and internship opportunities
* All Interviews are held at Career Services 511 Goodell Hall.
Students are encourage to register for more than one mock interview to maximize your experience.
To Register for Interviews:
1. Log into CareerConnect at https://www.umass.edu/careers/log-umass-amherst-careerconnect using your UMASS Net.ID
2. Fill-out Student Profile if you have not done so before
3. Select the Opportunities Tab at the top and choose Jobs & Internships then Search for the word “Goodell511” to see company list and interview schedule
4. Hit the Apply button to submit your resume and select an interview time.
5. Must submit/upload a resume to secure your interview time slot
6. Please Review the Job Description to prepare for your interview, Research the Company, Prepare engaging Questions and Bring a Copy of your Resume to the interview
7. Appropriate Interviewing Attire is Required
8. Registration Deadline is two days before desired day of interview
9. We expect our students to present themselves in a professional manner and arrive to their scheduled interview times 10-15 minutes early
Further information please contact: Career Services at 413-545-2224 or Todd Butynski at firstname.lastname@example.org