Meningitis B Walk-In Vaccination Clinics for 1st or 2nd Dose
February 21, 2018 3:00 pm-6:00 pm
March 6, 2018 10:00 am-2:00 pm
March 20, 2018 3:00 pm-6:00 pm
April 4, 2018 11:00 am-3:00 pm
April 25, 2018 3:00 pm-6:00 pm
Undergraduate students may receive either the first or second dose of the two-dose Meningitis B vaccine at these walk-in clinics. Students who received a first Meningitis B vaccine at least 28 days earlier can now receive the second dose. Students who have not had any Meningitis B vaccine can receive the first dose at this time.
- Wednesday, Feb. 21, 3–6 p.m. at UHS room 302
- Tuesday, Mar. 6, 10 a.m.–2 p.m. in Commonwealth Honors College Events Hall East
- Tuesday, Mar. 20, 3–6 p.m. at UHS room 302
- Wednesday, Apr. 4, 110 a.m.– 3 p.m. in Campus Center room 168
- Wednesday, Apr. 25, 3–6 p.m. at UHS room 302
Clinics are all walk-in. No appointment is necessary. Bring your insurance card and any documentation of vaccination received at home with you when you come.
Students who are not able to attend any of these walk-in clinics may make an appointment at University Health Services to receive either the first or second dose.