Changing Minds, Changing Lives
April 6—April 30, 2020, Mon/Thu 10:00 am-11:00 am
UMass Rising: Resilience is How We Roll….
Log On, Join In, Connect Up
“The connections we made with each other were rays of sunlight.”
“It really opened my mind to the people around me. Sharing stories gives you that better connection to people around you.”
Changing Minds, Changing Lives is a free, online, drop-in space where students
- share stories of resilience
- learn about their strengths
- empower their leadership
- feel their connection to the UMass community.
We meet for an hour every Monday & Thursday at 10 am for a few minutes of guided relaxation and stress reduction followed by brief prompted free-writing and structured sharing of stories. UMass students learn new skills and make new connections as we listen to each other’s stories of strength and honesty.
- No Pre-Registration Required
- Certificate of Completion: Community Resilience Leadership Certificate is offered for those who complete 5 of 8 sessions