Alumni Event: Orleans, MA - Brunch & Shakespeare in Love Performance
December 2, 2018
11:00 am-2:00 pm
Join Cape Cod alumni and friends for a day of entertainment and fun. Meet our group at The Beacon for a delicious brunch. Then venture to the Cape Rep Theatre for a performance of the classic, Shakespeare in Love.
In the performance, poor Will Shakespeare is suffering from a severe case of writer’s block with a deadline fast approaching. Then his number one fan, Viola appears disguised as a boy, hoping to appear in his new play. She sparks the poet's creative fires and when he and his muse fall in love, hilarity ensues: mistaken identities, competitive backbiting with another troupe of players, and the potential of suffering the Queen’s wrath.
11:00 a.m. Brunch
Enjoy your choice of:
- French toast made from cinnamon brioche bread, served with crispy bacon and maple syrup
- Quiche served with a citrus-dressed side salad
- Gorgonzola, sun-dried cranberry, and walnut salad, tossed with field greens and topped with grilled chicken and balsamic vinaigrette
- Cheeseburger made from certified angus beef served on a grilled brioche roll with lettuce, tomato, and onion with fries on the side
- Fish of the day served with a citrus-dressed side salad and rice
Soda, coffee, tea, and warm rolls/butter are included with your entrée.
2:00 p.m. Shakespeare in Love Performance