Title IX Reporting

You may report an incident directly to the Title IX Coordinator, to the Title IX Coordination Team, the Office of Equal Opportunity and Access, or through a number of other reporting offices.  Learn what to expect when an incident is reported.

Even if you choose not to formally report an incident, you have the right to access supportive resources, medical care, advocacy, and counseling.  Learn more about Title IX Campus and Community Resources.

Need immediate help? Call UMPD.
911 or (413)545-2121
Report an Incident
my image

Survivor's Bill of Rights

UMass Amherst is committed to providing options, support, and assistance to survivors to ensure they can continue their education and fully participate in campus life. Understand your rights.