In a life-threatening emergency, always call 911 for ambulance transportation to a hospital.
- Tell the 911 dispatcher as much information about the injured person’s location, gender, age and nature of the injury.
- DO NOT attempt to move the injured person.
For all non life-threatening emergencies, University Health Services provides a wide range of health and prevention services. Visit their website to learn about their services and other health-related resources, such as:
- Widespread illness protection
- Sexual assault prevention and campus escorts
- First aid kit information