Immediately take cover under a sturdy table, desk, or other object which can provide protection against flying glass and debris.
- If necessary, activate the building fire alarm system.
- Evacuate the immediate area of the explosion or the building. DO NOT use the elevator.
- Assist injured persons and those with special needs if possible.
- Go to your designated building evacuation assembly area.
- Remain in your building evacuation assembly area and wait for further instructions from Public Safety officers or other emergency personnel.