Affiliates of the Center for Student Success Research provide evaluation and consulting services to researchers, administrators, and institutional personnel, consistent with our mission to promote access and success in higher education for underrepresented and understudied student populations.
We routinely serve as:
- External evaluators on student success related grant proposals
- Methodological or content experts (e.g., key personnel) on grant proposals
- Evaluators of student success programs or interventions
- Consultants for programs, interventions, or research studies related to student success
- Methodological consultants or trainers related to student success research
- Professional development providers related to student access and success
While we support student success programs and research across all levels of education, our primary focus is access to and success in postsecondary education. Current areas of emphasis include: supporting students with disabilities; STEM education; college-going for minoritized populations; college access and choice; and the influence of learning environments on student outcomes.
To inquire about these services, please email email@example.com.