Visit our conference website for more information.
Intergroup Dialogue: Pedagogy of Possibilities is the theme for the 3rd Biennial Conference on Intergroup Dialogue on June 7-9, 2019. The Conference will be held at University of Massachusetts Amherstand is co-sponsored by the University of Massachusetts Amherst and Amherst, Hampshire, Mount Holyoke, and Smith Colleges.
The mission of the 3rd Biennial Conference on Intergroup Dialogue is to share knowledge, skills, stories and practices that illustrate how dialogue can be a catalyst for envisioning new possibilities for collaboration and solidarity across differences.
The 3rd Biennial Conference on Intergroup Dialogue planning committee is pleased to offer this conference at cost, and thanks Five College, Inc and its member institutions for their generous contributions. Below are the pricing dates and fee structure. Please visit our registration page for full details and to register.
- $289 - Early bird rate (prior to April 15, 2019, 11:59pm)
- $329 - Regular rate (after April 15, 2019)
Students, K-12 Teachers, and Community Educators
- $99 - Early bird fee (prior to April 15, 2019, 11:59pm)
- $129 - Regular rate (after April 15, 2019)
Five College, Inc. Faculty/Staff/Students
We have a limited number of funded conference spots. If you need funding support to participate, please contact your campus representative below:
- Amherst College: Angie Tissi-Gassoway, email@example.com
- Hampshire College: Kristen Luschen, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Smith College: Julianne Ohotnicky, email@example.com
- Mt Holyoke College: Latrina Denson, firstname.lastname@example.org
- UMass Amherst: Margaret Arsenault, email@example.com