Information for Current Students

Dear students:

We are thrilled to have you part of our vibrant community of learners! Our work as a college is dedicated to enhancing the practice of education through high quality educational programming, research, and teaching that supports democracy, social justice, diversity, and inclusion. Your acceptance into a program in the College of Education marks an important milestone in your educational journey. Take your place, learn, and engage!

My office regularly collaborates with the Dean and other College leadership as well as faculty and staff across campus in developing and improving the strength, rigor, and vitality of initiatives intended to support your success. Simply put, we are here for you! I encourage you to take advantage of both the curricular and co-curricular opportunities afforded to you while a student here in the College of Education. Each provides a unique link to the constellation of talented students, faculty, and staff in our community.


Shane Hammond

Associate Dean for Student Success
Graduate Program Director