Students use forms from the Department of Economics, College of Social and Behavioral Sciences, and University Registrar’s Office for various reasons throughout their time at UMass Amherst. 

Students are also encouraged to utilize the University Academic Calendar, managed by the Registrar's Office, for important University deadlines and dates throughout each semester.

Department of Economics Documents

The documents below are managed by the Department of Economics.  Contact the Economics Undergraduate Office for assistance at

College of Social and Behavioral Sciences (SBS) Forms

The forms below are managed by SBS for students whose primary major is in SBS and are available on the SBS website:  Contact the SBS Pathways Center for assistance:

  • Global Education Option Declaration Form
  • Petition for Overload of Credit
  • Late Course Add Petition
  • Late Course Withdrawal Petition
  • Attendance and Performance Verification Form
  • Late Pass/Fail Petition
  • Authorization for Release of Academic Information

University Registrar’s Office Forms

The forms below are managed by the University Registrar’s Office for all students, regardless of major, School, or College, and are available on the University Registrar’s website:  Contact the University Registrar’s Office for assistance:

  • Application for Readmission
  • Change of Address
  • Course Change Request Card example
  • End of Semester Withdrawal Card
  • Prior Approval for Senior Year in Absentia
  • Prior Approval for Transfer Work
  • Request for Status Change
  • Revoke Pass/Fail Request
  • Schedule Planning Grid
  • Special Student Application
  • Time Conflict Form