Shifting to a culture of care, where every member of the community is treated with dignity and respect, where everyone has access to adequate housing and food, and where each person feels they matter is a tall order. This kind of change requires a commitment from all areas of our campus community, and we invite you to consider how you might become involved. Some options include:
- Collaborating with your student organization or athletic team to host a Student Care Supply Closet Drive or donating items from our Amazon wish list
- Giving a gift to the Student Care Supply Closet
- Giving a gift to the Student Care and Emergency Response Fund (SCERF), which helps to fund our Microgrant Program
- Helping to raise awareness across campus about the dynamics of food and housing insecurity
- Posting on social media about resources available to students in need
Contact the Dean of Students Office to learn more, or to request help planning an event.