The Student Care Supply Closet provides free toiletries/personal care items and household items to help offset the cost for other basic needs to students who are facing basic needs insecurity and/or an unexpected financial emergency. Any currently enrolled student who is in need is eligible to use this resource.
- We aim to provide a 1-month supply of items. The supply closet fields a large number of requests per week, so we are unable to fill more than one request per student per month.
- While we do our best to fill orders with the specific items requested, we cannot guarantee the availability of items nor can we guarantee the specific brand of any items.
- Staff reserve the right to omit items as necessary or substitute them when able.
- While we stock many items, we are not able to provide trash bags, razors, alcohol (such as isopropyl alcohol), laundry detergent, dishwasher pods, bleach, or food items.
Requesting your Items:
To make a request, click the shopping sheet icon below, fill out the shopping sheet, and wait for a staff member to reach out to you to schedule your pick-up. We ask students to read the instructions they receive via email carefully.
Effective January 2023 - Due to an increased demand and limited resources, the Student Care Supply Closet has amended its policies.
Currently enrolled students will be eligible for one request from the Supply Closet per two months. This equates to two requests per semester.
For the month in between these full-size requests, currently enrolled students are able to receive a limited pickup consisting of necessities including:
- 1 bar of “no preference” soap
- 1 bottle of hand soap
- 1 travel size hand sanitizer
- 1 tube of travel-size toothpaste
- 1 pack of menstrual products
- 1 travel size pack of tissues
- 1 roll of toilet paper
- For students with infants, 1 pack of diapers
Thank you for your cooperation.
IMPORTANT NOTICE - SEPTEMBER 2023: Requests are now open for Fall 2023. We request your patience as we are working to fulfill current supply closet requests. We will be in touch with you regarding your pick-up in the order which we have received them. If you have requested items, please keep an eye out for communication regarding scheduling your pick-up time.
Picking up your Items:
- Students must schedule a pickup within two weeks of receiving the email and follow instructions to make an appointment.
- Students are given two attempts to pick up their items at the scheduled appointment time. Outside of extenuating circumstances, students that are unable to pick-up after two weeks will have to wait until the next month to submit a new request.
- Students will check-in in Whitmore Administration Building Room 231 (the Dean of Students Office, Supply Closet) and need to present their UCard to the staff at the front desk to ensure the correct items are given to the correct person.
Upcoming Supply Closet Closures: Pick-ups will not be available during Campus Closures, University Holidays, and/or Campus Break Times - please plan ahead if you will need items during these times.
If you have any questions about the Student Care Supply Closet, please contact the Dean of Students Office at email@example.com.