Conduct Records Request

The Dean of Students Office has digitized many of our clearance processes to offer more control and oversight. By submitting requests via SPIRE, students have the ability to monitor their clearance status and will receive prompt notification upon receipt and completion of clearance requests.

All clearances are processed per University Policy and take approximately 7-10 business days to complete. 

Students and alumni with SPIRE access click the button below for a list of available clearances and how to request them:


Alumni and former students, click the button below to reestablish your SPIRE Access: 


Clearances processed outside of SPIRE

Although the Dean of Students Office has digitized many clearances, the following requests must be submitted outside of SPIRE:


 Third Party Clearance Requests 

Any external agency seeking to obtain information regarding a student’s disciplinary record must use the Third Party Clearance Request Form. The completed form along with a signed authorization for release of information form must be submitted to the Dean of Students Office. Forms can be submitted in person, faxed, mailed or emailed to


 Landlord Reference Requests

Many property management companies require students to fill out the Landlord Reference Request form as part of their application process. When submitted by a student, the form authorizes the Dean of Students Office to provide information to the property management company regarding the student’s eligibility to live in University affiliated housing. Students must use the Landlord Reference Request Form to authorize the release of information. Forms can be submitted in person, faxed, mailed or emailed to

 International Programs Office (IPO) Student Conduct Clearance 

For more information regarding eligibility to study abroad visit the International Programs Office.

 Mount Ida Conduct Records

To request an electronic copy of your student conduct records, email using your Mount Ida College email.

For students requiring a specific form completed as part of their transfer process: Students should complete their section of the form, scan it and send it to

Questions or concerns please contact or 508-549-5701.

[ back to top