The Dean of Students Office is part of the Campus & Community Life Cluster. Other departments which comprise the cluster include:
- Student Life
- Student Conduct and Compliance
- Off Campus Student Life
- Student Parent Programs
- Residence Education
- Student Legal Services Office
Campus and Community Life serves as an advocate for a diverse student body, leading initiatives that promote campus and community based learning built on respect and responsibility. Campus and Community Life is committed to connecting students to essential resources on campus and in the greater community to advance student success.
- Community of Care - We cultivate an inclusive and diverse community, treating all members with dignity, respect, and compassion.
- Personal and Social Responsibility - We provide out-of-class learning, encouraging students to engage in healthy behaviors, accept personal accountability, and understand community responsibility both on and off campus.
- Student Learning and Success - We support students in achieving and celebrating personal and academic goals and achievements.