- Contains Explicit Content: Designing Memorable Lectures
- Making Better PowerPoint Presentations (Vanderbilt CFT)
Building Study Skills
- The Subtle Art of Enticing Students to Read
- Helping Your Students Develop Critical Thinking Skills (IDEA Paper)
Choosing Course Materials and Textbooks
How to Help Students by Reducing the Cost of Course Materials.
- Best Practices in Designing Writing Assignments (Writing Program/CTL)
- Creating Assignments that Increase Learning and Decrease Plagiarism (CTL)
In adition, as part of the university’s commitment to improving the campus climate, an institutional membership with the National Center for Faculty Development & Diversity (NCFDD) is now available to all faculty, postdoctoral workers and graduate students at no cost. The NCFDD is an independent professional development, training and mentoring community of scholars and students from more than 450 colleges and universities. Its resources, which including teaching tips, are intended to benefit faculty and students of color, as well as all who are in need of general mentoring and looking for support during their career transitions. To activate your membership, visit the NCFDD website. For more information, visit Diversity Matters.