Investing in your education is a significant financial decision. We can make investing in tomorrow a little easier today.
Visit Financial Aid Services for information on:
- Work-study programs
Visit the Bursar’s Office for information on payment plans.
Tuition Credits for CPE Classes
- State Tuition Remission for Eligible Massachusetts State Employees
Visit Human Resources for additional information.
- Massachusetts National Guard Welcome Home Bill
Contact Veteran Services at 413-545-0939 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The following scholarships are available to students pursuing a degree through a CPE-administered program (including University Without Walls). The deadline to apply is April 30.
- Available for Spring semester only
- Must demonstrate a lifelong commitment to learning
- Must be actively employed
- Must demonstrate financial need
Questions about applying for these scholarships can be directed to email@example.com.