What do I need to apply and when is the deadline?
Visit the application instructions for specific information about the application process, including deadlines, as well as admission standards for each program.
When will I find out if I'm accepted?
Admissions are done on a rolling basis. Completed files will be reviewed and decided upon on a first come, first serve basis for each term. Decision letters are sent out as decisions are determined.
What is available for financial aid and how do I apply?
Visit our Financial Aid page for more information on the types of aid that are available and how to apply.
Can CPE students apply to transfer into the University?
- A maximum of 15 CPE course credits completed prior to matriculation into a degree program can be applied toward the 45 residence credits required for graduation.
- Grades earned in CPE courses (prior to transfer) will not count toward your grade point average.
- Credits will be evaluated by Transfer Admissions at the time of admission.
- There may be restrictions on the application of certain CPE courses toward your undergraduate degree requirements. Please contact the program department for more information on restrictions.
- For more information, contact Transfer Affairs at 413-545-0222
Where can I get information on military benefits?
English isn't my first language. How do I meet the English Language Proficiency requirement?
You must demonstrate English Language Proficiency through one of the following exams:
- Minimum Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) 80 (internet-based)
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS) score of 6.5 or higher
- For applicants from Puerto Rico, a PAA English score of 600 or higher
- For information about an English as a Second Language (ESL) exemption, see the application instructions.