UMass Amherst offers a huge selection of classes that let you keep moving ahead with your degree no matter where you go, and on your schedule.
You are an active FULL-TIME or PART-TIME student at UMass Amherst.
You are NOT enrolled at UMass Amherst.
The following Spring classes are still open for enrollment
- English 592T - S-Topics in Literacy Education
- LLLAN 70 and LLLAN 84 - Italian Conversation
- MTEL Prep Workshop Overviews
- SCH-MGMT 697LP - ST- Six Sigma & Lean Process Improvement
- SOCIOL 242 - Drugs & Society
- SOCIOL 345 - Juvenile Delinquency
- SOCIOL 392J - Race and Policing
- SOCIOL 395K - Domestic Violence
Summer 2019 (Enrollment opens March 11th)
University-Scheduled Classes (Non-CPE)
Independent Study or Practicum
Processes vary per semester or term.
Thesis or Dissertation (Summer Session)
To enroll, first ensure you have a SPIRE summer enrollment appointment.